Irvine Orthopaedic Associates – Irvine, California
General Orthopaedics with a focus on Sports Medicine
Minneapolis Sports Medicine Center – Minneapolis, Minnesota
Sports Medicine Fellowship
Baylor College of Medicine – Houston, Texas
Orthopedic Surgery Residency
Northwestern University McGaw Medical Center – Chicago, Illinois
General Surgery Internship
University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio (UTHSCSA)
Doctor of Medicine. – May, 1995
University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
B.S. Kinesiology – August, 1991
B.S. Psychology – August, 1991
- Subspecialty Certification Orthopaedic Sports Medicine – ABOS 2009
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Diplomate – Sept 2005
- State of California Medical License – June 2002 (A79590)
- United States Medical License Examination – May, 1997
- January 2011
Orange Coast Magazine – OC TOP DOC – Orthopaedic Surgery
- June 1997
Paul Harrington Award, Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Baylor College of Medicine, Orthopedic Research
- May 1997
Resident Research Award: Texas Orthopeadic Association
Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA)
Dean’s Scholarship, University of Texas Health Science Center
- 2008 – Pres
Team Physician – Beckman High School, Tustin, CA
Team Physician – Woodbridge High School, Irvine, CA
Team Physician – El Toro High School, El Toro, CA
2001-2002 Associate Team Physician – Minnesota Timberwolves (NBA)
2001-2001 Associate Team Physician – Minnesota Twins (MLB)
Associate Team Physician – Minnesota Wild (NHL)
Associate Team Physician – Augsberg College (NCAA Division III)
- Edwards, TB, Kadakia, NR, Boulahia A, Kemph JF, Boileau P, Nemoz C, Walch G.: A comparison of hemiarthroplasty and total shoulder arthroplasty in the treatment of primary glenohumeral osteoarthritis: results of a multicenter study. J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2003 May-Jun;12(3):207-13.
- Kadakia NR, Ilahi OA.: “Interobserver Variability of the Insall-Salvati Ratio”: Orthopedics. 2003 Mar;26(3):321-3; discussion 323-4.
- Scifert CF, Noble PC, Brown TD, Bartz RL, Kadakia N, Sugano N, Johnston RC, Pedersen DR, Callaghan JJ.: Experimental and computational simituation of total hip arthroplasty dislocation. Orthop Clin North Am 2001 Oct;32(4):553-67.
- Ilahi OA, Kadakia NR, Huo M.: “Inter- and Intraobserver variability of radiographic measurements of knee alignment.”: Am J Knee Surg 2001 Autumn;14(4):238-42.
- Bartz RL, Kadakia NR, Noble PC, Tullos HS.: “The Effect of Femoral Component Head Size on Posterior Dislocation of the Artificial Hip Joint.”J. Bone and Joint Surg., 82-A, Sept, 2000.
- Kadakia NR, Noble PC, Sugano N, Paravic V,.: “Posterior Dislocation of the Artificial Hip Joint: The Effect of Cup Anteversion. Orthop Trans., 22:905-906, 1998-1999.
- Sahni IK, Noble PC, Bartz R, Alexander, Paravic V, Kadakia, NR.: Should Acetabular Cups be Inplanted in a Fixed Degree of Anteversion: Orthop Trans., 22:905-906, 1998-1999.
- Bartz RL, Noble PC, Paravic V, Kadakia NR, Patel JN, Sahni IK: The Effect of Head Size on Posterior Dislocation of the Artificial Hip Joint. Orthop Trans., 22:905-906, 1998-1999.
- Sahni IK, Noble PC, Bartz RL, Alexander JW, Paravic V, Kadakia NR.: Biomechanical Mechanisms of Posterior Hip Dislocation in Total Hip Replacement.: Orthop Trans., 22:905-906, 1998-1999.
- Kadakia NR, Ilahi OA.: “Interobserver Variability of Clinical and Radiographic Measures of Knee Alignment.”: Presented at the 19th Mid-America Orthopedic Society Meeting, Amelia Island, FL and the 2001 Texas Orthopedic Association Meeting.
- Kadakia NR, Noble PC, Sugano N, Paravic V, Tullos HS.: “Posterior Dislocation of the Artificial Hip Joint: The Effect of Acetabular Anteversion” Presented at the 7th Annual American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons Meeting and the 1998 Orthopedic Research Society Meeting.
- Roberts EB, Noble PC, Kadakia NR, Carlyle TA, Tullos HS.: “Communication between the Joint Capsule and Osteolytic Lesions in Cemented Total Hip Replacements.”: Presented at the 64th annual American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS) Meeting.
- Hoag Orthopedic Institute
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center
- Hoag Hospital Irvine
- Triathalons, Cycling, Skiing, Basketball, Football, Traveling