Publications :: Presentations
- Edwards, TB, Kadakia, NR, Boulahia A, Kemph JF, Boileau P, Nemoz C, Walch G.: A comparison of hemiarthroplasty and total shoulder arthroplasty in the treatment of primary glenohumeral osteoarthritis: results of a multicenter study. J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2003 May-Jun;12(3):207-13.
- Kadakia NR, Ilahi OA.: “Interobserver Variability of the Insall-Salvati Ratio”: Orthopedics. 2003 Mar;26(3):321-3; discussion 323-4.
- Scifert CF, Noble PC, Brown TD, Bartz RL, Kadakia N, Sugano N, Johnston RC, Pedersen DR, Callaghan JJ.: Experimental and computational simituation of total hip arthroplasty dislocation. Orthop Clin North Am 2001 Oct;32(4):553-67.
- Ilahi OA, Kadakia NR, Huo M.: “Inter- and Intraobserver variability of radiographic measurements of knee alignment.”: Am J Knee Surg 2001 Autumn;14(4):238-42.
- Bartz RL, Kadakia NR, Noble PC, Tullos HS.: “The Effect of Femoral Component Head Size on Posterior Dislocation of the Artificial Hip Joint.”J. Bone and Joint Surg., 82-A, Sept, 2000.
- Kadakia NR, Noble PC, Sugano N, Paravic V,.: “Posterior Dislocation of the Artificial Hip Joint: The Effect of Cup Anteversion. Orthop Trans., 22:905-906, 1998-1999.
- Sahni IK, Noble PC, Bartz R, Alexander, Paravic V, Kadakia, NR.: Should Acetabular Cups be Inplanted in a Fixed Degree of Anteversion: Orthop Trans., 22:905-906, 1998-1999.
- Bartz RL, Noble PC, Paravic V, Kadakia NR, Patel JN, Sahni IK: The Effect of Head Size on Posterior Dislocation of the Artificial Hip Joint. Orthop Trans., 22:905-906, 1998-1999.
- Sahni IK, Noble PC, Bartz RL, Alexander JW, Paravic V, Kadakia NR.: Biomechanical Mechanisms of Posterior Hip Dislocation in Total Hip Replacement.: Orthop Trans., 22:905-906, 1998-1999.
- Kadakia NR, Ilahi OA.: "Interobserver Variability of Clinical and Radiographic Measures of Knee Alignment.": Presented at the 19th Mid-America Orthopedic Society Meeting, Amelia Island, FL and the 2001 Texas Orthopedic Association Meeting.
- Kadakia NR, Noble PC, Sugano N, Paravic V, Tullos HS.: “Posterior Dislocation of the Artificial Hip Joint: The Effect of Acetabular Anteversion” Presented at the 7th Annual American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons Meeting and the 1998 Orthopedic Research Society Meeting.
- Roberts EB, Noble PC, Kadakia NR, Carlyle TA, Tullos HS.: “Communication between the Joint Capsule and Osteolytic Lesions in Cemented Total Hip Replacements.”: Presented at the 64th annual American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS) Meeting.